Many organizations know the direction they want to go in, but lack the execution strategies to get there. We have the knowledge and experience to help you get there efficiently!
Knowing the desired direction of your organization is only half the battle. The Solution provides your organization with proven methods for strategic implementation.
Our team is a direct extension of yours. We work together to grow your organization by immersing ourselves in your business culture, industry and ethos.
Rock Solid Foundations Lead to Rock Solid Futures
Does your association have great ideas for initiatives that would promote organizational growth, but lack the time or workforce to move those initiatives forward? We recognize the value and impact of associations in their respective industries. We also understand what goes on behind the association curtain. Lack of adequate staff, time, resources and other factors can put your organizational goals on hold, but with our experience in association management – you don’t have to wait any longer!
We can help you prepare and implement customized strategic initiatives that materialize and maximize your goals, overall outlook, and performance. Contact us to schedule a strategic planning session.
When you face challenges – We are The Solution!
what our clients are saying
The Solution really was the solution to our growing pains. As a non-profit organization we are always struggling to raise funds and keep our administrative costs down so that we can utilize our dollars primarily for services. Hiring staff is expensive. Our service agreement with The Solution allows us to leverage our dollars in the most productive way.
– Joni Inman
As CEO of the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds based in Denver, I purposely sought an energetic, experienced leader to facilitate our team building employee meeting. After interviewing several candidates, I chose Dot Miller and couldn’t have been happier with her performance. Dot understands the trade association world extremely well from all angles. I will use her again and endorse her highly.
– Paul Bambei
Knowing your members and potential members well is the key to maintaining and growing your association’s membership base. When we identify and address member struggles, interests, and goals, and provide the tools and resources they need, members come to stay!
When was the last time you surveyed your members to determine what they want and what they value? “What’s in it for me?” is often the first question potential members will ask themselves before deciding whether or not to join, so be ready to WOW them!
Get to know your members through continuous outreach:
- Develop an Onboarding Plan.
- Have board members, ambassadors, and/or staff welcome new members.
- Reach out upon joining, then do it again three to six months later to check in.
- Do a first-year loyalty assessment nine months into the first year to determine what they want and what they currently like about their benefits.
- Meet them! Take a road trip… Go see them at their place of business.
- Not possible? Do a video call so you can put a face in front of theirs.
Find creative means by which more benefits are offered. Here are some ideas:
- Provide free or discounted educational content on your website.
- Offer meetings facilitated by outstanding professional speakers that will help solve issues members are facing, with real take-aways that they can implement immediately.
- Help members find the best deals – Establish partnerships with discount organizations.
- Provide a positive online community where members’ stories are highlighted on your website (telling why they joined the organization, what their experience has been, etc.).
- Make free useful content available, such as a blog or newsletter that provides education and resources members can use day-to-day.
- Provide downloadable e-books or white papers with research pertaining to your members’ businesses.
- Offer special programs (get c-suite leaders in front of young professionals or emerging leaders. etc.).
- Offer exclusive digital member logos for members to use on their website/social media pages. Printed decals are also a great way to allow them to physically display your logo.
Members love great benefits. They also appreciate acknowledgment and recognition. What do you do to celebrate your members? Do they know you value them? Go out and meet them, send them cards or random text messages, give them shout outs on social media and in your newsletter. Always let them know how much you appreciate them!
Need help managing or redefining your member benefits program? Give us a call. We are The Solution.