Let’s face it, leading an organization can be both challenging and rewarding. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, you are not alone. Oftentimes, organizations lack the resources they need to surpass survival mode and excel in today’s competitive and demanding business environment. Without sufficient means to cover the excessive overhead costs of staffing and technology – What is the solution?
Partnering with an Association Management Company (AMC) is a cost-effective way to get more things done in less time, with increased efficiency. Comprised of seasoned association professionals, an AMC is primarily focused on the delivery of strategic, cost-effective, time-saving management solutions and administrative services to associations, chambers of commerce, foundations, and other organizations. AMCs help increase organizational growth and prosperity through a variety of strategically driven solutions. While AMC clients may maintain their unique brand and identity, AMCs serve as the front line, handling various departments, projects, and programs while fulfilling the roles of various staff members, including that of the executive director. In fact, it is commonplace for an AMC to manage and staff the client organization in its entirety.
Today, more and more organizations are choosing to outsource their professional association-related service needs, and here’s why:
Shared Resources – Save Time, Save Money.
- AMC staff brings a wealth of knowledge to the table when it comes to management in various industries and program areas. AMCs serve as a dedicated professional management team of key program area experts who help strategically guide and support clients.
- Avoid mistakes! Because AMCs manage multiple associations, they have first-hand insight as to what works and what doesn’t within many program areas, and they use that expertise in the strategic planning and administration of your business deliverables.
- AMCs utilize a variety of technologies that clients can take advantage of sharing without having to provide them separately.
- AMC staff are connected to many external association professionals and those working relationships provide for extendable connections to their clients.
- AMCs keep up with current trends and cutting-edge technologies, which contribute to the blueprint of your organization’s pathway to success.
- AMCs operate as a virtual client headquarters, sparing clients the overhead costs of office space, equipment, employment related benefits, and more. Clients enjoy significantly decreased operational costs, and reduced liability and business risk.
Flexibility – Availability & Reliability
- Unlike recruiting full-time, on-site employees, the AMC/client relationship enables organizations to outsource projects or programs as needed, in part or in full, long or short term, regardless of scope.
- AMCs employ professionals whose skillsets are best matched with your organization’s needs, so you don’t have to deal with the challenges of employment related recruitment and retention efforts.
- Something come up? Delegate without hesitation. AMCs are ready to help, even with little advanced notice.
When it comes down to it, partnering with an AMC simply makes good business sense. The practice of outsourcing services to an AMC is on the rise, and for good reason. It’s the very best way to maximize your schedule, save money, align your priorities and ultimately frees you to focus on big-picture, future-focused initiatives. Consider the benefits that an AMC partnership can bring to your organization. Contact us today to see how our services may compliment your organization’s needs. If you have questions, we have answers. We are The Solution.